Perfect Locks straight colored machine wefts are an amazing addition to any straight style. Each weft comes pre-colored to save you time and makes color matching easier than ever. To ensure the integrity of our colored hair, we use natural gray hair and our PigmentPlus+ Ammonia Free coloring process to achieve these rich colors. Our colored machine wefts are created to complement your client's current hairstyle or try something new without any damage.
This method requires absolutely no tape, glue, or heat for the installation making it safe for every hair type. Machine wefts can be installed as a beaded or standard sew-in weft Application Time. Using either of these installation methods, you will be able to create a seamless install your clients will love every time.
- Hair type: 100% Straight Remy Indian human hair
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Processing: Non-damaging osmosis technique with organic dyes and completely unprocessed natural texture
- Wefting: Double-weft sealant reinforced tracks to prevent shedding
- Track length: Machine weft is up to 5 feet long depending on the length of hair
- Weight: Approximately 4oz per bundle (100 grams)
- ReApplication Time: Every 4-6 weeks
- Longevity: 6+ months
- Advised Quantity: 1-2 packs under 18", 3+ packs 20" & longer for a full installation
- Application Time: 1.5 - 3 hours
Standard Machine Weft
For a standard sew-in weft Application Time, you will need to create a secure braided foundation in any area desired. Once your braided foundation is complete, attach your machine wefts by using weaving thread and a curved sewing needle. Installing Perfect Locks machine wefts using this sew-in method is a great way to give your client's natural hair a break from chemical services or even seasonal challenges. Sew-in weaves act as a protective shield for natural hair, which means heat such as blow-drying, curling, flat ironing, and rollers can be applied without consequence!
Make it a Beaded Install
To create a beaded weft install using your Perfect Locks machine wefts, you will need to part your client's hair in a horizontal section starting at the bottom working upwards. After sectioning, you will need to create a secure base using micro ring beads and your Perfect Locks hook pulling needle to pull the hair through the beads and clamp them closed using your Perfect Locks ridged pliers. Repeat this step while working your client's head until you have reached the other side. Once your base for this row is completed, secure your hand-tied weft onto the beads using weaving thread and a curved sewing needle. A Perfect Locks pulling loop wand and Perfect Locks 3-in-1 tool can be used to complete this installation as well.