Perfect Locks straight fusion U-Tips are great for adding length and thickening your client's naturally straight hair. They are made using the finest Remy single-drawn hair coupled with our PureTip™ process, resulting in the most natural fusion hair extensions ever. This popular fusion technique uses heat to wrap the nail-shaped tip around strands of your client's natural hair. We include 25 individual tips in each bundle. Your clients will love how natural these u-tips will look and feel!
- Hair type: 100% Straight Remy Indian human hair
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Processing: Completely unprocessed natural texture and color
- Glue Type: Italian keratin bonded glue
- Total Pieces: 25 strands per pack
- Weight: Approximately 17.5 grams per pack (0.7 grams per strand)
- Tip Type: 3.5mm u-shaped tip like a fingernail
- Advised Quantity: About 6-8 packs for a full hair installation for thick hair and about 3-5 packs for a full hair installation for thin hair. For added volume only, about 1-4 packs.
- Application Time: 3 - 6 hours
Fusion U-Tips extensions are installed using a low amount of heat to melt the Italian KeraLuxe™ tips. Attach each individual tip directly to your client's natural hair using your Perfect Locks fusion hair iron. U-Tips are designed to be installed close to the roots of the hair, while still allowing room for movement and comfort. When installed too close to the scalp it can cause pulling or irritation. During the removal process, you will need an adhesive remover which is made to help break down the bond. U-Tips can be reinstalled after removal by adding more keratin glue at the tip to create a new base.
Pro tip: If fusion I-Tips are installed using heat, more keratin will need to be added to the tips.