Perfect Locks wavy hand-tied rows blend seamlessly with natural wavy textured hair, whether your client has a loose or a deep wave pattern. They are designed to be lightweight and comfortable as they are made with a thinner weft compared to traditional machine wefts. Hand-tied rows allow you to create ultra-natural hairstyles as the tracks lay flat against the scalp and are practically undetectable. Each pack comes with a total of 4 precut strips which can be installed to create fullness in any area desired. Multiple packs may be required for fuller styles, please see the advised quantity below.
This method requires absolutely no tape, glue, or heat for the installation making it safe for every hair type. Hand-tied rows can be installed as a beaded or standard sew-in weft Application Time. Using either of these installation methods, you will be able to create a seamless install your clients will love every time.
- Hair type: 100% Wavy Remy Indian human hair
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Processing: Non-damaging osmosis technique with organic dyes and completely unprocessed natural texture
- Wefting: Hand-tied knots, made thinner and less detectable
- Track length: 4 pre-cut tracks, each 12" long
- Weight: Approximately 2oz per bundle (50 grams)
- ReApplication Time: Every 4-6 weeks
- Longevity: 6+ months
- Advised Quantity: About 2-3+ packs for volume only, 3-4+ packs for a full installation
- Application Time: 1.5 - 3 hours
To install Perfect Locks hand-tied row extensions, you will need to create a secure base using either the beaded or braided method. To create a beaded weft install, you will need your Perfect Locks hook pulling needle, Perfect Locks ridged pliers, micro ring beads, weaving thread, a rattail comb, and a curved sewing needle. For a standard sew-in weft application, you will just need weaving thread and a curved sewing needle. Using either of these installation methods, you will be able to create a seamless install your clients will love every time.