Our wavy texture is the most versatile as it allows your clients to wear it in its natural state, and easily style it straight or curl it. Perfect Locks tape-in hair is made using pure Remy Indian hair that offers your clients the most flexible and long-lasting install. They are designed to create a natural and seamless style whilst remaining resilient and full of texture with each installation. Each pack comes with a total of 10 pieces, which can be installed as 5 sandwiches total or as 10 single panels using our single-sided tape tabs.
- Hair type: 100% Wavy Remy Indian human hair
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Processing: Non-damaging osmosis technique with organic dyes
- Tape type: American blue bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
- Total pieces: 10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
- Weight: Approximately 25 grams per pack (2.5 grams per piece)
- Tab width: Each piece is 1.5 inches wide
- ReApplication Time: Every 4-6 weeks
- Longevity: 4 to 6 months, reusable up to 4 installations with replacement tape
- Advised Quantity: About 6-8 packs for a full hair installation for thick hair and about 3-5 packs for a full hair installation for thin hair. For added volume only, about 1-4 packs.
- Application Time: 0.5 - 1.5 hours
To install Perfect Locks tape-in extensions, simply remove the backing from the weft and apply to the desired area. To create the sandwich technique, lift the tape-in extensions and your client's hair upwards, and place the second weft to the other side. Follow this same process when creating a single panel installation using single-sided tape tabs. Then seal your tape-in installation using your Perfect Locks Tape Pliers. Reinstalling our tape-in hair is easy when using our double-sided replacement tape tabs and adhesive remover.